Network Engineer needed for our client in Columbus, Ohio for a six-month corp to corp contract. Note: this position does require both a telephonic and face to face interview and all candidates must be local to Columbus, Ohio.
Need Only US Citizen at this position.
Note : Interview: On-site interviews- local candidates (Local to Ohio). Please submit resumes in a word document and remove all vendor information and logo's as well as candidate personal information
This position will be assisting our client to provide a network assessment with specific responsibilities that include:
1. Install, configure, and manage server hosted network attached storage(NAS) and storage area network (SAN) disk storage technologies tied to the network infrastructure.
2.Installcomplexcomputernetworksandrelatedcomputingenvironmentsincluding computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
3. Design, install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot network equipment such as,but not limited to, Hubs , Network Interface Cards (NIC), Local Area Network (LAN) cards, hard drives, Ethernet switches, routers,wireless bridges,monitoring devices, access points, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and content devices.
4. Test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software in preparation of new installation or upgrade.
5. Work with vendors to resolve problems.
6. Execute changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
7. Supervise other team members and provide training in advanced networking skills
8. Function as the enterprise in infrastructure in maintaining large, disparate systems and networks.
9.ConferwithNetworkArchitectsorsystemsmanagerstoensurecomplianceof client's standards.
10. Write and produce technical documentation
• Working knowledge of network applications, switches, and servers.
• Experience in network cabling systems and fiber-optic cabling.
• Strong communication/leadership skills.
• Strong influence, collaboration, and negotiation experience.
• Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
• Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
• Act as the escalation point for high priority support issues.
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
• Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and along vehicular traffic.
Four-year college degree
5 years of relevant experience.
• Cisco Routing & Switching, Ubiquity Wireless, Sierra Wireless, FortiSIEM
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2018 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In