Our client, the 11th largest accounting firm in Chicago, has proudly served entrepreneurial, middle-market businesses since 1919. As one of the largest independent accounting and consulting firms in Chicago, our client’s goal is to continue to attract the best and brightest people in the industry. Overview of Administrative Assistant role: Performs routine office or clerical support tasks according to established department/company procedures. Supplies administrative support to all levels of the organization. Follows set procedures and may exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions. Examples of work performed may include preparing routine correspondence, compiling / verifying data, completing forms or reports, answering phones, or distributing mail.
Please note: The person will need to travel to the Chicago office once or twice a week. This is NOT a secretarial/executive assistant role. Admins assist all levels of the organization.
• Must be organized, focused, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work rapidly and accurately under tight deadlines in a team environment with a willingness to work overtime hours as the job requires.
• Experience in a similar role in a busy office environment, motivated and be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and accuracy, effective communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong ability to prioritize.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office a must.
• Must be willing to work from our Chicago office as scheduled. Administrative Assistant duties include (but not limited to):
• Assemble tax returns.
• Data entry, type, format, and assemble financial statements.
• Type and execute letters, general correspondence, and other documentation as needed, various in nature.
• Switchboard relief.
• Scanning and uploading to GFR, the paperless document management system.
• Restock paper to shelves, printers, copiers, faxes. • Shred.
• Copy projects. • File room maintenance. • Kitchen maintenance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Download the PeopleCaddie app to your smartphone, for real-time status updates and interview requests directly from hiring managers! Available in the Google Play Store and the App Store.
#PCAD . #Accounting
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2018 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In