The Off-Equipment Support Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of dealers and customers as they provide operational and technical support of our web based systems. In this position you will be an advocate for our dealers and customers by troubleshooting issues and providing answers to their support inquiries.
If you are self-driven, continually want to advance your skills, and enjoy working in a team environment, the Off-Equipment Support Specialist may be right for you.
• Quickly answering off-equipment operations questions (Connect Portals, Vehicle Management System, Remote Service tool etc.) from dealers or from Field Service representatives using personal knowledge, experience, and available reference sources.
• Work closely with technical support teams, field sales managers and regional service managers to provide expertise of AFS/PLM connect and other off-equipment systems.
• Documenting all questions and data into a contact tracking application (our web based contact management system) for:
o Future reference by other internal people by: Creating additional documents that allow Dealers to search the self-help resources and provide information to quality, engineering and Support teams to identify emerging product or application issues and help improve reliability and serviceability of products, Statistical use, to help identify emerging product issues.
The Off-Equipment Support Specialist is responsible for:
• Serve as the first point of contact (via email, web based or phone) to provide application and technical support.
• Research, analyze and troubleshoot problems. As needed, develop workarounds and communicate to clients. Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
• Escalate and document issues within the Knowledge database and other resources that cannot be resolved by support levels I or II.
• Serve as the technical liaison between clients and our Product Development team.
• Help improve reliability and serviceability of products by performing?necessary product testing to determine if the problem is an application issue, user issue, training issue, bug or enhancement request.
• All other duties, as assigned.
Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree (in IT related field) with at least 2 year’s experience.
Or in lieu of degree, 4 years of related experience.
Ability to work a fluctuating schedule Monday through Sunday especially during planting and harvest seasons.
Ability to obtain a Passport and a valid drivers license.
• Remain current on agricultural operational developments and evolving field practices through field contacts/visits, attending meetings and working with dealership technicians.
• Proven ability to work under minimal supervision in order to commit to and meet established targets and deadlines.
• Independent thinking and analytical skills in resolving issues.
• Logical problem solving approach with a particular aptitude for web design, user experience, issue identification and resolution.
• Familiar with methods used to troubleshoot or repair equipment.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Other duties to support the platform's success as assigned by the Team Leader.
#PCO . #Automotive
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2018 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In