Client Billing Manager needed for our client located in Longmont, CO for a one-year contract assignment.
· Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
· Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
· Facilitates and ensures accurate and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
· Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
· Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
· Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
· Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
· Works under general supervision.
· Performs other tasks as assigned.
· Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
· Required: Associate's Degree
· Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
· Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience Skills/Knowledge
· Required: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a discipline. Behavior Competencies
· Required: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem-solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicate effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively.
· Desired: Innovator, analytical
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In