Pay: $17-19 per hour
A Fortune 500 company is seeking a Customer Service Analyst for a 4+month engagement. The Customer Service Analyst is an empowered and vital direct link between multiple essential stakeholders (including dealers, vendors, field personnel, as well as manufacturing, logistics, and engineering staff) to rapidly resolve part availability needs and orchestrate critical shipments to enhance company image, competitive advantage, customer and dealer satisfaction, equipment uptime, as well as cultivate dealer service capability.
Duties and responsibilities
• Negotiate orders, coordinate shipments, and oversee related activities of third-party vendors to ensure part orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with our organization's customer service standards with the goal of reducing customers machine down-time.
• Navigating through multiple software platforms and prioritizing daily responsibilities and job goals
• Provide problem resolution to the dealer in a clear, precise and empathetic manner. Ensure all inquiries and responses meet or exceed standards to maximize dealer satisfaction.
• Understanding traffic transportation rules and regulations such as, carriers, weight constraints and shipping charges
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent, consistent, ‘world-class’ customer service.
• A bachelor’s degree preferred, or 2 years of relevant work experience required.
o Contact Center/Customer Service
o Business Administration
• Minimum typing skill of 35 wpm
• Microsoft office suite knowledge/experience
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In