Digital Project Manager will be responsible for organizing, tracking, and managing communication with our business partners primarily regarding digital sales. This position will work in coordination with the business digital marketing team to ensure client projects are properly executed, tracked, and managed on a daily basis.
It is imperative for this resource to drive consistency in the implementation of systems and best practices.
• Simultaneously manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes with a global, cross-functional team.
• Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
• Manage resources (internal and external) for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
• Collaborate with team members and customers to gather requirements, define project scope, and ensure timely, high-quality completion of work.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and hold customers and internal team accountable to avoid scope creep.
• Serve as the liaison between teams, effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Ensure teams have proper training to utilize and maintain implemented solutions.
• Advocate for attractive, intuitive user interface design.
• Conduct daily/weekly/monthly status meetings with clients and project teams.
• Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project life cycle.
• Provide functional direction to programmers and analysts on assigned work.
• Drive to keep updated with current web technologies and trends.
• Assist in preparing project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule balancing resources and cost.
• Occasional travel ( ? 10%).
• 8+ years Software Industry experience in a technical role.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience leading software development projects within a technical environment.
• Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Content management Systems (CMS) and eCommerce platforms required.
• Experience with Magento or other leading commerce platforms preferred.
• Ability to manage and maintain client relationships.
• Experience leading the development of eCommerce websites is preferred.
• Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Technical knowledge of various technologies, such as: .NET, PHP, and Internet standards like HTML, XML, Java.
• Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field
• Master’s degree preferred
• Google Analytics Academy training desired.
• Basic understanding of Google Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, and PPC or AdWords desired.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In