Responsible for the day-to-day management of various accounts payable and general accounting duties.
· Review incoming Non-Trade invoices for proper approval signatures and distribute for approval as
· Key and process invoices in the AS400 for payments to vendors
· Prepare ACH and foreign wire forms, enter in CashPro for funding and track payments in daily reports.
· Reconciling vendor accounts to
· Work with vendors and Cole-Parmer’s supply chain group to resolve purchase order and vendor invoice discrepancies.
· Communicates with vendor’s accounts payable staff, accounting managers, controllers, CFO’s and all levels
of Accounting staff to address various disputes that may arise.
· Works closely with tax team to process monthly sales tax payments and supply vendors with appropriate tax
exempt documents as needed.
· Document repetitive PO errors and work with Supply Chain to identify root causes that result in said errors,
offer solutions to resolve the disputes and then implements the corrective
actions as a project leader.
· Work closely with general accounting on AP accruals and various month end duties.
· Cash Applications backup.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· BS - NNN
· 3+ years minimum of relative accounting and finance experience.
· Strong analytical skills for evaluating and resolving discrepancies and disputes
· Effective organizational and problem-solving skills required
· Intermediate Microsoft Word and
Excel skills required
· Candidate should enjoy a fast paced environment managing a high volume of accounts/details.
· Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures,
within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely
communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In