Pay: $50-$56 per hour
Business Intelligence Manager
This is a hands-on leadership position that is accountable for the design, development, implementation, and support of the business intelligence system together with the associated people and processes to maximize value from the tool. This person is responsible for partnering with key business leaders to develop business intelligence solutions that will improve their ability to manage and grow the business. The successful candidate will lead the IT technical team in the support and implementation of business intelligence technology. This position will also partner with the other IT leaders that are part of the IT Business Applications and IT Infrastructure teams.
Process and Project Owner for the development of all Business Intelligence Tools
· Experience deploying and driving user adoption of a tier 1 Business Intelligence platform required. Direct experience with Qlik tools is an advantage.
· Experience consolidating and integrating data from multiple disparate sources is required.
· Experience on project management (preferably Agile/scrum).
· Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server and DB2.
· Strong strategic and business mindset with organizational and leadership skills
· Leadership skills to manage team effectively and efficiently to high levels of performance.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In