As the Dealer Resolution Representative you will research and respond to dealer inquiries by obtaining promise ship dates on open material orders, providing promise ship dates to customers on emergency backorders, and quoting freight charges.
Are you a creative, energetic problem-solver with a flair for embracing challenges and designing custom, tailored solutions for your customer base? If so, we have an opportunity for you! Our Customer Solution Center is a fast-paced, and demanding environment, which offers rich satisfaction for delivering timely, knowledgeable part solutions to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The Dealer Escalation Analyst is an empowered and vital direct link between multiple essential stakeholders (including dealers, vendors, field personnel, as well as manufacturing, logistics, and engineering staff) to rapidly resolve part availability needs and orchestrate critical shipments to enhance company image, competitive advantage, customer and dealer satisfaction, equipment uptime, as well as cultivate dealer service capability.
Duties and responsibilities
• Negotiate orders, coordinate shipments, and oversee related activities of third-party vendors to ensure part orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with our organization's customer service standards with the goal of reducing customers machine down-time.
• Navigating through multiple software platforms and prioritizing daily responsibilities and job goals
• Provide problem resolution to the dealer in a clear, precise and empathetic manner. Ensure all inquiries and responses meet or exceed standards to maximize dealer satisfaction.
• Understanding traffic transportation rules and regulations such as, carriers, weight constraints and shipping charges
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent, consistent, ‘world-class’ customer service.
• A bachelor’s degree preferred, or 2 years of relevant work experience required.
o Contact Center/Customer Service
o Business Administration
• Minimum typing skill of 35 wpm
• Microsoft office suite knowledge/experience
• Construction and Agricultural product knowledge
• Must be customer oriented and demonstrate strong customer service ethics
• Demonstrates strong work ethics, and time management skills
• Detail Oriented with the ability to adapt to changing work priority
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Operates well in a team environment as well as a strong, self-motivated, individual contributor
-Provide timely and accurate responses to the Dealer organization ensuring satisfaction to the extent that it meets or exceeds the customers need.
-Empowered to make good will decisions to support the dealer and to drive the pursuit of a critical part to a critical level.
Any set qualifications (preferred or required):
Bachelor's and/or associate’s degree , or equivalent technical experience.
Must have at least 3 years Customer Service experience
Looking for Customer Service Professionals
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In