A Fortune 500 manufacturer located in Pennsylvania is seeking an Inbound Date Analyst
Coordinates inbound logistical operations.
Looking for experience that emphasizes contact with suppliers and shipment coordination.
• Daily communication with supplier base.
• Daily Use of MRP to analyze demand data/ JD Edwards experience is a plus.
• Use of multiple database or other system tools to support determination of due dates/part quantities needed at New Holland.
• Process spot buy PO’s from Purchasing System.
• Expedite parts needed for manufacturing using CSCN supplier portal system.
• Communicate with Production Planning team on status of supplier part deliveries.
• Follow-up with New Holland Dock contacts on parts delivery confirmation.
Controls and schedules the 1) flow of goods, information, and resources.
2) Procurement of material and warehousing and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventory management.
Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities (May include: receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing,
purchasing and optimizing inventory levels).
Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic
program activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product.
Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and
field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments.
6) Other related duties as assigned.
Career Type: Professional
Work is primarily achieved by an individual or through project teams; requiring application of expertise in professional area(s)
to achieve results. Progression within classification is reflected by increasing depth of professional knowledge, project
management, and ability to influence others.
Career-level (fully competent) experienced professional who carries out a full range of professional duties by working
independently with minimal guidance.
2) Provides professional know-how to enhance the knowledge and skill base of the organization.
1) Accountable for meeting own targets, which will impact the discipline.
1) Impact is limited to the achievement of short- to medium-term goals.
2) Contributes to delivery of discipline goals through personal effort or through influence on team members.
Knowledge & Application
1) Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of principles and practices within a professional or technical discipline.
2) Uses internal best practices and working knowledge of external business issues to identify inefficiencies in existing approaches.
Devises solutions based on multiple sources of information and uses past experience, evaluation, and interpretation to adapt
2) Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
1) Appropriately delivers messages and adapts style to differing audiences.
2) Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
#PCFA . #Industrial Automation
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In