Pay: $80-$100(1099/C2C) or $65-$75 per hour (W2)
A Large Public Accounting firm is seeking an Internal Audit Contractor for one of their clients in the South Central Region. The client is a Large Financial Institution so the Internal Audit Contractor needs to have experience with Large banks/Financial institutions (total assets >$50 billion).
• Extensive experience performing internal audits in large financial institutions in accordance with IIA Standards and company methodology.
• Extensive experience evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls and adherence to established policies, procedures, and/or regulatory guidance
• Deep understanding of bank data governance frameworks and controls.
• Practical experience as a consultant, banking official, or bank regulator with risk governance, data governance, and risk management
• Familiarity with the OCC, FRB, and FDIC risk management/safety & soundness examination procedures, including the OCC Corporate and Risk Governance Handbook
• Familiarity with testing remediation of regulatory mandates (MRAs, MRIAs, MRBAs, etc.) stemming from enforcement actions such as Consent Orders, Cease & Desist Orders, MOUs, etc.
Required Qualifications (Internal Audit Contractor)
#PCFA #Banking #LI-Remote
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2020 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In