Start: 5/3/21 / End: 12/23/21
Hours: 6AM-4:30 PM M-T, 6AM-11AM Fri 1st
Pay: $25-$30 per hour * 1.5x(Overtime)
Location: Burlington, Iowa (ONSITE)
Performs activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program.
Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
1) Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
2) Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
3) Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
4) Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
5) Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
6) Other related duties as assigned.
Career Type: Professional
Work is primarily achieved by an individual or through project teams; requiring application of expertise in professional area(s) to achieve results. Progression within classification is reflected by increasing depth of professional knowledge, project management, and ability to influence others.
1) Intermediate professional role, responsible for delivery of professional activities with moderate guidance and direction.
2) Focuses on providing routine advice and creates initial reports / analyses for review by more experienced team members.
1) Accountable for meeting own targets, which impact the immediate work area.
2) Impact is generally limited to short-term team performance, occasionally on medium-term goals.
3) Makes more impactful contributions to team performance. Knowledge & Application Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline and of company policies, practices, and procedures while still acquiring in-depth knowledge and skills.
4) Determines appropriate courses of action based on guidelines, and modifies processes and methods as required.
Uses previous experience, analysis and investigation to identify the most appropriate option to solve a range of differing but routine problems.
1) Communicates fairly complex information related to the body of knowledge within the team or area.
2) May convey information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
3) Provides informal guidance to less experienced colleagues.
A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
JP00014544 / 2850
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In