Pay: $22 - $26/hr W2
Duration: 6 months
Location: Philadelphia, PA (*REMOTE*)
Our large Public Accounting client is seeking a Tax Paraprofessional to assist their State and Local Tax (SALT) team in the Philadelphia market. This role is 100% REMOTE to start and may return to the office with COVID precautions in place later this year.
As a Tax Paraprofessional, you will play a key role in supporting a team of SALT professionals and assist with project management. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer with strong communication, organization and analytical abilities. You should be an independent, solution-oriented performer who is skilled and experienced in a supporting function.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of client personnel and client service personnel. Understand and anticipate client service needs.
• Sales tax return preparation.
• Analyzing and reconciling client data to support the compliance process
• Docket, research, and resolve tax authority notices and inquiries.
• Prepare certificates of mailing, labels and envelopes.
• Prepare bank account funding requests for review by account managers.
• Bank account review and reconciliation.
• Enter, manage and execute client engagements and tasks in our workflow system.
• Assist with new client onboarding and engagement/project set-up.
• Understand the firm’s service lines, industries, and client engagement structure in order to work effectively with all levels of employees and clients.
• Notary certification is a plus but not required.
• Other assigned duties, as necessary.
Preferred Skills for Tax Paraprofessional:
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• Advanced skill level with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
• Treats sensitive or confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• Ability to take initiative, be self-directed and results-oriented.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
• College degree preferred.
• Moderate level accounting or financial knowledge preferred.
#pcfa #accounting #LI-Remote
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In