IT Recruiter (Onsite)
Pay: $20-25 (W2)
Contract Length: 6-12 Months. The client is offering potential Contract to Hire - FTE / exntensions
A Fortunate 500 Facilities Management Company is seeking a highly skilled and detailed IT Recruiter to support the Human Resources team, sourcing and attracting top talent for the company.
This candidate must have prior experience in an IT recruiting role.
As an integral member of the Human Resources team, the Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and attracting top talent to the Company. This is achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing creative and non-traditional strategies and managing the full life cycle of the process including presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components.
• Develop and execute local, regional and job specific recruiting plans by partnering with hiring managers and HR team members to determine staffing needs
• Source both active and passive candidates through a variety of methods including internet job boards, networking, social media, industry events and job fairs, local schools and other creative strategies. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs for frequently recruited for positions
• Research new sourcing methods and implement as appropriate
• Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person) and recommend top candidates to hiring managers for consideration. Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback and ensure process is moving forward
• Coordinate with hiring manager to present offers of employment
• Ensure all job descriptions and job posting templates are consistent and compliant with OFCCP regulations
• Maintain Applicant Tracking System and ensure all applicant data is updated timely for accurate reporting and metrics. Report quarterly on recruiting metrics and analyze recruiting data to identify trends, gaps and success rates on sourcing strategies
• Manage internal application and transfer process including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers and transfer offer letters
• Serve as recruiting subject matter expert to team members and hiring managers on sourcing strategies, interviewing techniques and other related topics
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with hiring managers and HR team members required
• Excellent communication skills required as well as the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
Must have Requirements:
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In