Our large Public Accounting client is seeking a cash management associate to help with their treasury activities. This position will work out of the Downers Grove location with Covid-19 protocols in place. These are contract positions that have the possibility of going full-time.
Purpose of the Position:
• 3-4 years’ experience with complex cash applications in a high volume setting as well as Treasury experience.
• High school degree minimum; college courses a plus.
• Adept at using Microsoft Office suite of software programs (Excel, Word, etc.) and adept at learning new software programs; experience with CMS (Aderant) a plus. Comfortable using internet / online banking software, and experience with image-enabled lockboxes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to compose correspondence and convey necessary information regarding client payment issues clearly and professionally.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
• Strong commitment to customer service. Interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of internal customers.
• Able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Results-oriented; takes initiative.
• High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Flexible, willing to work additional hours when needed.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In