One of the world's largest and fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies with $2 Billion in annual revenue is seeking 5 Client Billing Associates. Pay is between $16 & $17 per hour. You must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Client Billing Associate I
Responsible for ensuring that charges are entered timely and accurately, ensuring that all necessary procedures are completed prior to invoicing, and statements are finalized, in accordance with contract.
• Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
• Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
• Facilitates and ensures accurately and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
• Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
• Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
• Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
• Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
• Works under general supervision.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education/Learning Experience
? Required: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience
? Desired: 2 year degree
• Work Experience
? Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
? Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience
? Required: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
• Behavior Competencies
? Required: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicates effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively.
? Desired: Innovator, analytical
This is an onsite position.
PAY IS $16 - $17 Per hour.
You must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In