Our large Public Accounting client is seeking a techno-functional reporting analyst in a contract capacity. This 100% REMOTE position will work internally with business leaders to design and build Power BI reports.
• Partnering with multiple firm business areas to assess reporting, analysis, and data visualization needs.
• Strong proficiency in Power BI and Power Query in order to take large volumes of data from multiple sources, transform data and develop/maintain complicated dashboards
• Design and implement visualizations based on utilization, trends, service line hierarchy, scorecards that identify business trends vs expectations.
• Develop, test, and deploy reporting solutions.
• Able to work independently and in a remote environment
• Ability to use data to convey meaningful stories to internal stakeholders
• Facilitating change and innovation to legacy systems and processes.
• Produce regular and ad-hoc analyses, modeling, reports and presentations
• Ensure data integrity and accuracy through checking values, metrics, and calculations displayed in Power BI reports
• Strong desire to continually identify process improvements, innovate and the want to advance internal technology and processes.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel
• Proven experience using BI reporting tools
• Experience with multiple data sources
• Experience with data visualization tools.
• 2-4 years professional experience using Power BI.
• 2-4 years of analytical experience.
• 2-4 experience in a corporate environment, preferably in an analytical role.
• Experience working for a Professional Services organization
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In