Our large Public Accounting client is seeking an information systems security engineer and an architect to help support stage-gate security risk assessments, Azure security center control implementation, and application security for the organization. These resources will work with stakeholders and support various InfoSec risk assessment workstreams that involve GRC and architecture.
This role is 100% REMOTE and is an 8+ month renewable contract.
• Develop the information security risk management framework
• Advanced experience with Azure security architecture and engineering
• Experience with application security testing and Azure Security center
• Perform information security risk assessments across a variety of platforms and applications
• Prepare risk reports, proposing remediation/mitigating controls and recommendations to business stakeholders
• Assess exposure to risk, measure operational risk against ERM frameworks, assist in establishing policies and procedures to minimize risk, identify ways to protect the organization from data loss and reputational damage
• Support iterative review of assessment results, working with appropriate stakeholders across the lines of defense
• Perform and facilitate the collection, review, and assimilation of risk assessment data and reporting into concise and meaningful reports/dashboards for leadership
• Work and communicate hand-in-hand with both external and internal stakeholders on critical issues that are directly impacting the business.
• Contribute to the development of scalable models and tools that speed up both decision-making and accuracy for the organization.
• Provide supply chain security assessment remediation oversight.
CISSP, or CISM, or CRISC, or CISA preferred
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In