Claims Coordinator (Legal Exp)
Large Hotel Chain currently seeking a claims coordinator for a 6 month contract opportunity in the Chicago area.
Requirements for the Claims Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Good Understanding Of General Liability & Litigation
• Good written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in Team setting
• Good computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint & Risfacx
Responsibilities of the Claims Coordinator
The Claims Coordinator is responsible for administrative work and routine administrative duties (i.e., data input: Tymetrix’s & DMS, legal paperwork/verification for signatures, assisting with gather corporate discovery requests): (which will include, but not limited to)
• Support staff in claim data, insurance resources, contracts and special projects
• Update Risk documents
• Other administrative like tasks
• Other tasks as directed by Risk Team
• Meetings & Scheduling
• Interact with Sr. Global Claims Manager, Legal Department, Risk Management Team & Vendors
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
#PCIT #health #healthcare #IT #internet #infoservices #PCFA #LawPractice #Legal #LegislativeOffice #Li remote
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In