Digital Content Copywriter
Contract hourly depending on experience
Chicago or remote
Hospitality company is currently seeking a Digital Content Copywriter for a 3 month contract opportunity in the Chicago area or remote.
Requirements for the Digital Content Copywriter
• 3-5 years of copywriting experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the areas of marketing, social media, hospitality, eCommerce, or journalism
• Excellent ability to balance and reflect various stakeholder needs
• High level of attention to the smallest of details
• Ability to quickly synthesize multiple inputs and tell a cohesive story
• Ability to perform research and fact-checking as needed and to leverage collaborative insights to adapt copywriting to evolving business needs
• Strong communication skills and ability to cross-functionally collaborate
• Experience writing marketing copy is a plus
• Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Copywriter
• Curate and draft content to support various global brands, hotels, and resorts
• Maintain strict adherence to established formatting standards, brand tone and voice, corporate guidelines, and Associated Press Style
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, ensuring grammatical and factual accuracy, as well as compliance with business rules and norms
• Approach complex challenges by distilling content into clear, concise and cohesive messaging by way of creative copy solutioning
• Incorporate SEO keyword research in order to optimize property site content, while balancing with tone and voice
• Positively engage and build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external
• Adapt to a fast-paced environment where evolving business needs may shift priorities and project deadlines
• Proactively communicate with manager and team members in order to meet deadlines and respond to stakeholder requirements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality #OnlineMedia #Writing #GraphicDesign #Copywright
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
The Digital Content Copywriter will support property site content curation and copywriting at and reports directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Content Strategy & Localization. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at curating content based on multiple inputs, with an eagle-eye for details and a proven ability to maintain brand voice throughout all property site content. This new role will be instrumental in upholding established brand and quality standards for content that reaches guests and members around the world.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in