Operations Analyst - Loyalty Systems
Hospitality company currently seeking a Operations Analyst – Loyalty Systems for a 6 months contract opportunity in the Chicago area or remote. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of SQL queries experience.
The operations analyst is a key member of the Loyalty Systems team responsible for the operational support of the World of Loyalty Management System (LMS). This person will work directly with hotels, application development teams, external vendors, and various internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of the LMS and its supporting services and processes. This person will require strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
The position responsibilities outlined below are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary (included in all job descriptions).
Requirements for the Operations Analyst – Loyalty Systems
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong experience with Microsoft office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio)
• Experience using complex SQL based queries to create data views, proficient with joins, T-SQL's, and stored procedures
• Strong analytical skills - ability to break down problems into simpler components
• Proven skills in writing detailed business and process requirements
• 3-5 years of experience in an IT operational support
• Process focused and detail oriented self-starter who can be relied upon to drive tasks to successful completion in a fast paced environment
• Fundamental understanding of general IT topics such as client/server OS, database, networking, security, reporting, cloud computing, and automation
• Communicates effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing; responds appropriately to verbal and non-verbal cues
Responsibilities of the Operations Analyst – Loyalty Systems
• Work with various stakeholders to maintain and support recurring operational procedures to ensure financial and operational obligations of the business are being met
• Generate and maintain reporting to ensure operational SLAs are met by LMS vendor
• Provide support for LMS code deployments and maintenance releases and act as team liaison working with hotels, application development teams, and external vendors to triage LMS issues
• Act as first point of contact for LMS related inquiries regarding operational processes and issues
• Create and maintain documentation for solution requirements, use cases, user acceptance criteria, and training materials
• Work with business operations teams, analyze existing systems and operational procedures to identify areas of opportunity
• Define operational procedures and/or systematic changes and enhancements that will improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the solutions
• Demonstrate a commitment to core values (included in all job descriptions).
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds
#LI-remote #PCIT #Hospitality #InfoServices #IT
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in