Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
A Hospitality company currently seeking a Senior Software Developer for a 6 months to 1 year contract for a remote opportunity in the Chicago area. The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years of Java and C programming experience.
C Senior Software Developer
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or closely related degree
7+ years software development experience writing C programming Language
Excellent organizational and technical skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
Self-motivated, takes initiative, and thrives in a team environment
Proven ability to multi-task and manage priorities
Proficient in (Minimum 7+ years): SQL, C, C++, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Informix 4GL or similar
3+ years experience developing Java services
Responsibilities of the C Senior Software Developer
• Work with business end users to determine requirements and propose approaches to address users' needs.
• Analyze requirements to determine approach/proposed solution. Design and Build Solutions using relevant programming languages.
• Thoroughly test solutions using relevant approaches and tools.
• Work in team environment to deliver business solutions.
• Problem solve to address development and production issues.
• Demonstrate a commitment to core values.
Requirements for the C Senior Software Developer
• 10+ years’ experience working as an application designer and software developer working with enterprise applications.
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, requirements analysis, design, development, and test.
• Technically proficient.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Technically fluent in programming languages, including C, Java.
• Knowledge of database design and file management techniques.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures.
• Knowledge of Web based Architectures
#LI-Remote #PCIT #IT #ComputerSoftware #InfoServices
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in