Pay: $67-$72/hour, $85 C2C (1.5X overtime)
Start Date: 3/21/2022
Contract Length: 6 months
Hospitality company is currently seeking an AEM Developer for a 6 month contract, 100% remote opportunity in the Chicago area.
Responsibilities of the AEM Developer:
• Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
• Work with functional groups (e.g., project management, network operations, etc.) in order to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems.
• Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and works with product owners to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide, prioritized AEM roadmap in conjunction with the legacy retirement roadmap.
• Ensure quality and on-time delivery on projects with associated documentation, user training, and operationalization; drive engineering best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals.
Requirements for the AEM Developer:
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
• Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign) and Adobe Social
• Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
• Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization.
• Familiar with application profilers
• Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
#PCIT #LI-Remote #IT #Internet #Infoservices #Hospitality #ComputerSoftware
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in