Sr. Front End Web Developer Senior
$65 - $70 W2 (1.5x overtime and 80 C2C 1099)
6 month contract
Tealium Tag Management on APP needed with
Adobe Analytics Workspace dashboarding/insights related to app
100% remote but working on CST work hours – Chicago area
Opportunity Overview Sr. Front End Web Developer
Hospitality Company is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer for a 6 month contract 100% remote opportunity in the Chicago area.
Requirements for the Sr. Front End Web Developer
• 8+ years experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team
Responsibilities of the Sr. Front End Web Developer
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
#LI-Remote #PCIT #IT
Sr. Front End Web Developer
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in