Associate Digital Asset Manager
$32 - $35 / HR (1.5 X overtime)
3 months to 1 year
Remote ok but locals preferred
The Associate Digital Asset Manager reports to the Product Development Manager and works with a team of Associate Digital Asset Managers and Digital Asset Specialists.
Candidates for this role must have experience supporting both internal tools as well as consumer-facing online products, working with vendors and working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and colleagues globally. They should enjoy a challenging, fast-passed environment. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, be a self-starter and be effective at managing multiple projects and priorities.
• Maintaining and supporting digital assets for the digital asset management system, self-service ad-builder, image distribution, among many other marketing channels
• Review, approve, and uploaded marketing assets, ensuring that they adhere to DAM governance
• Ensured taxonomy and metadata standards are adhered to in order to provide efficient search and accurate usage rights
• Provide quality control of digital image content, metadata, and asset properties
• Process assets in a timely manner
• Manage multiple projects
• Role management for system access
• Work directly with third-party vendors
• Assist in user training
• Communicate project status to Product Development Manager
• Conducting audits of the digital assets to ensure the accurate and continuous organization of assets.
• 3-4 years of experience working with a digital asset management system, image database, or document management system, or related experience
• working knowledge of enterprise digital asset management (DAM) software
• Familiarity with metadata for tagging images and cataloging taxonomy
• Knowledge of various file formats (print, digital, video) and media usage rights terminology
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including Acrobat Pro and Photoshop
• Knowledge of both MS Windows and macOS operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail and demonstrated passion for producing accurate work
• Time management and organizational skills
• Professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative by taking responsibility for learning new skills and processes
• Ability to demonstrate a high-degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
• Teamwork/collaboration skills
• Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for results in addition to the ability and initiative to accept a high level of responsibility
• Ability to work well under pressure and to work on multiple projects at one time
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in