Chicago local preferred will consider remote
$31 / HR $33 / HR
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to support the SVP, Corporate HR & Global Philanthropy
The HR Coordinator supports the SVP, Corporate HR & Global Philanthropy and is responsible for coordinating various efforts across the Corporate HR and CSR teams.
A self-starter with an ability to readily develop rapport, build relationships and establish credibility, the HR Coordinator will have a solid interest in helping colleagues resolve issues, while moving quickly to produce results with comprehensive follow through. The HR Coordinator will further possess the ability to easily manage multiple and competing priorities while keeping the needs of the customer top of mind
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Administrative Support for SVP: schedule meetings and handle logistical details, make travel arrangement, process invoices and expense reports and help with special assignments as needed.
• Manage the budgets and invoice management for the Corporate HR, TA, and CSR teams
• Help conduct new hire orientations for Corporate colleagues and support onsite logistics (back up for scheduling for new hire orientations)
• Support HRBPs with queries on colleague benefits, payroll/time & attendance (ADP/Kronos), employee programs (ex. employee verification, fitness reimbursement) questions and concerns
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
• Maintain, update, process, file and distribute a wide variety of reports, forms, logs, manuals, and records as required in accordance with company and governmental regulatory (including immigration and EEO) requirements
• Support the execution of events focused on colleague engagement and well-being – e.g., recognition events, corporate-wide celebrations, etc.
• Support the Hotels Foundation by managing grant agreement signing and payments process (ensuring the appropriate documentation is completed, payments processed & recorded)
• Assist in with preparation of presentations and HR reports preparation of human resource
• Special projects as assigned
• Demonstrate a commitment to core values: Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation, Wellbeing
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary (included in all job descriptions).
3+ years of professional work experience, including 2 years of Human Resources experience (preferably in a corporate environment
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or related field
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Experience with travel booking system (ex. Concur)
• Experience with PO management system
• Experience with expense reporting system
Additional Comments and Requirements
• Proven ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential scenarios with a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and discretion
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and have a proven talent for multi-tasking
• Proven ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential environment with a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and discretion
• Quality critical thinking, decision-making and planning skills required
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize conflicting demands and responsibilities
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Approachable, open style
#LI-Remote #PCHR #HR
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in