Jr. Distribution Partner Marketing Analyst
$18 HR - $20 HR
The Partner Marketing Analyst is a team player with exceptional project management skills who is looking for an opportunity to develop strategy, marketing, and operational skills within a globally recognized hotel company.
As a key member of the Partner Marketing Team within the Loyalty Program, the Analyst will support a variety of Distribution Partners, including but not limited to Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), MGM, and also new partnership launches. This person will be responsible for working with partners on creative and innovative marketing efforts as well as defining best practices, processes, and KPIs for an array of travel partners. This person will be responsible for working directly with the Partner Marketing team, cross-functionals, and various external partners. This role will also support some of the day-to-day responsibilities of operationalizing our other distribution partners.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, strong organizational and communication skills, interest in the hospitality industry, and the drive to develop depth in various business areas such as marketing, strategy, and operations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong problem solving, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work cross-functionally, especially in highly matrixed organizations
- Enjoys thinking creatively to solve problems and develop new, innovative marketing
- Analytically minded and enjoy digging into numbers to make data driven decisions
- Has a strong interest in project management / operations / strategy / marketing
- Interested in the strategic partnerships space and/or hospitality
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in