The PSCOE Shift Manager (Manager) is a leader responsible for overall customer experience and satisfaction, managing the team members on their shift, providing advanced troubleshooting for complex issues and training team members with less experience. The Manager also handles non-technical requests, engaging the appropriate business teams to ensure resolution. As the main contact for questions related to the product, the Manager has visibility to product roadmaps and influences the design of feature enhancements, participating in marketing and product development activities.
Please specify any qualifications necessary for this position:
• Positive, customer centric attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solution oriented problem solving skills
• Education in finance and/or accounting
• Experience leading remote, distributed teams required
• Experience in Audit, Tax and/or Advisory professional services preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive required
• Experience with Atlassian Jira Service Management preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps beneficial
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in