$68 - $72 / HR
The AEM Developer position is responsible for the design and development of architectural approaches and solutions on the enterprise AEM platform based on business needs/requirements and develop implementation plans, estimates, and budgets in conjunction and collaboration with the PM, BA and other team members.
• Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
• Work with functional groups (e.g., project management, network operations, etc.) in order to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems.
• Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and works with product owners to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide, prioritized AEM roadmap in conjunction with the legacy retirement roadmap.
• Ensure quality and on-time delivery on projects with associated documentation, user training, and operationalization; drive engineering best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
• Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign) and Adobe Social
• Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
• Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization.
• Familiar with application profilers
• Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
• Proven track record to delivering enterprise initiatives working across organizational boundaries and building strong technical delivery teams
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or relegated field
#PCIT #Hospitality #LI-Remote
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in