Global Hospitality Company
$65 - $72 / HR
The Program Manager will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of a large, highly complex program spanning multiple IT and business departments. The consultant will manage the initiation, planning, execution, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Liaise with C-level stakeholders on a regular basis via presentations and written communications.
• Troubleshoot and confidently participate in strategic dialogue. Facilitate meetings with large audiences and/or broad/complex topics.
• Create a roadmap/plan for multiple related work efforts which all roll up into a Program level plan to manage cross-functional and project dependencies, milestones, and deliverables.
• Ensure deliverables/objectives are based on customer expectations and are within project scope. Establishes procedures for scope control by engaging stakeholders to agree on scope and schedule.
• Proactively perform risk management and identify issues across functions and inter-dependent efforts.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate program level status to multiple stakeholders at varying levels within the organization.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Ensure the gathering and documentation of clear, thorough requirements and project specifications
• Monitor project financials and recommend budget changes where necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Basic Qualifications: Minimum 10 years of experience with handling Cloud Migration on at least one of the cloud platforms, Azure, AWS, or Google Minimum 10 years of experience with Datawarehouse and Data Analytics projects Minimum 10 years of On-prem Data Migration to Cloud experience Minimum 10 years of experience using one of the ETL tools such as Informatica for history data migration or ingestion to Redshift/S3 Datalake
High School Diploma or GED Preferred Qualifications: Good to have Python or Pyspark, Hadoop, and Hive Experience with Ab Initio
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in