Front End Web Developer – Senior
Global Hospitality Company
$63 - $68 / HR (1.5 x overtime)
Must have Jest, Karma, Web Test Runner, Storybook
Must have Build tools such as Webpack, Rollup, or similar.
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
- Strong awareness of browser compatibility issues and how to adapt to them.
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices, WCAG 2.x and ARIA.
- Familiarity with modern front-end tooling, including:
- Front-end testing frameworks (Jest, Karma, Web Test Runner, Storybook).
- Build tools such as Webpack, Rollup, or similar.
- Development experience focused on Component-based Design, including:
- Comfort pairing with Designers on component design and definition.
- Ability to construct and deconstruct a page into usable components.
- Skilled at identifying all states a component needs to support.
- Experience with Design System definition, including:
- Defining component APIs.
- Using and structuring Design Tokens.
- Experience with Web Components and knowledge of Shadow DOM a plus.
- Experience with Web Components frameworks such as Lit or Stencil a plus.
- 8+ years experience
#PCIT #LI-remote #Hospitality
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in