Title: Guest Data Analyst (Guest)
Global Hospitality Company
6 to 18 months
$68 - $70 / HR
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help lead discovery as we explore new enhancements to our Guest Identification service. The guest is at the core of everything does – and helping to refine what defines a guest in different scenarios so we can better care for them is core to this role. This individual will have exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail and comfort with SQL-based data queries of very large data sets. They will be interviewing stakeholders to understand the current state, identify gaps, and document needs for the future – with an eye towards what differing levels of certainty and what identifying elements are necessary in core use cases. They will dive into the data to understand what rules are leveraged today to make identification decisions, where are today’s short-comings and how these could change in the future to enhance ability to engage with and care for its guests.
• Assess the current state of all core Guest IDs – how and why that are granted or not granted, merged, purged, etc.
• Work with stakeholders to understand how IDs are used to today and minimum precision/data elements required per use case
• Identify gaps and quick fixes
• Development requirements for a future state Guest identification process from multiple stakeholder perspectives
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive familiarity with Windows operating systems, PowerPoint and Excel
• Consulting experience a plus
• Extreme attention to and appetite for detail including documents and SQL code
• Experience in developing high-level business process maps a plus
• 3+ years of SQL and comfort analyzing data sets of millions of records
• Background with Customer Identification platforms a plus
• Willingness to work in an iterative fashion, incorporating feedback.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and diligent
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• SQL, PowerPoint, Excel, Process-Mapping
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in