Pay Rate: $33-$38 per hour
A Fortune 500 company is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a 1-year project located in Racine, WI.
Job Title- Business Intelligence Access Analyst
Primary role will be maintaining and improving SQL Server, as well as managing several Access databases and the VBScripts that update them, to be used in supporting the company. Designs, develops, and maintains processes, reports, and related analyses. The BI Analyst will work independently, as well as with other Business Intelligence team members, to scope future requirements and develop medium to complex queries.
1. Manage and Optimize SQL Server
2. Utilize SQL Server Integration Services
3. Maintain Access Databases and VBScripts
4. Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining reports, processes, and related analysis 5. Develop, maintain, and utilize processes and reporting that will provide critical insight to the supply chain management.
6. Drive process improvements.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In