Pay: $30-$35 per hour
Duration: 1 year
Budget & Planning Analyst
A Fortune 200 company is seeking a Financial Analyst (Budgeting/Planning) for a 1 year project located in Burr Ridge, IL. The company needs someone that is very experienced in Excel that is a MUST. The 2 years of financial analysis and/or reporting experience can include an internship as well. Also looking for someone that is bilingual in Italian or Spanish as they will be interacting with the Italian and South American Markets
End: at least 12 months
Hours: working at least 40-55 hours per week
Support the NAFTA Product Development engineers for financial and project planning as well as materials and contract purchasing
This role as a Budget & Planning Analyst will support the NAFTA Product Development engineers for financial and project planning as well as materials and contract purchasing. This is a well-rounded and dynamic position where one will be responsible for many financial aspects of a multi-functional engineering team.
* Support the Local NAFTA region Product Development team financial budgeting for Forecast cycles.
* Report actuals monthly by project for engineering, testing and purchasing materials or contracts.
* Track and Report project spend based on engineering and testing hours charged.
* Investigate multiple options and develop solutions to problems during the planning phases of programs.
* Track and Analyze availability of funding by project for material and contract purchases.
* Coordinate and request approval for high dollar value purchases
* Manage purchasing for the NAFTA engineering team using SAP for materials and contracts.
* including: Creating Purchase orders, tracking good received and vendor payments
* Reconcile purchases to projects and costs centers at the end of each month.
* Assist in the preparation of various presentations for Senior Management
* Work with local NAFTA finance organization and PD Global team in EMEA.
* A Bachelor of Science degree; Finance or Account is preferred
* A minimum of 2 years of financial analysis and/or reporting experience
* Highly Proficient in Excel
* Ability to manage large sets of Data
* Highly motivated and excellent communications skills
* SAP and other financial system data entry experience
* Strong PowerPoint and Presentation skills
* Experienced communicating with a Global Team
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In