Pay: $30-$40 per hour
A Mid-Size bioscience company located in Vernon Hills is seeking a Sr. Recruiter for a 6+month engagement.
The Recruiter will be responsible for the candidate and hiring manager experience in the Americas. Develops advanced sourcing and recruiting strategies to proactively engage active and passive candidates for a variety of jobs within the organization. Consults with hiring managers to determine business needs, recommend hiring solutions and performs full-cycle recruiting. Researches and analyzes market complexities, and proactively develops university and community based organizational relationships to meet staffing needs.
· Consults with hiring managers to anticipate, develop and provide solutions for hiring needs and business goals which include the
following: identifying hiring needs, interview candidates, recommending qualified candidates, extending job offers, arranging for relocation's and assessing the success of the previous hiring.
· Partners with marketing to develop employment brand, builds social media presence, works with leadership to use social media profiles as a
lever for recruitment, builds our brand at trade-shows, universities, online, etc. and leverages social media
· Proactive diagnoses recruiting and sourcing issues that impact the company's ability to attract and retain qualified, diverse candidates. Develops, recommends and implements solutions for enhancements.
· Partners with the Human Resources Generalist to develop compensation recommendations based on internal and market equity.
· Owner of the onboarding experience for new hire orientation in the US. Partners with the Regions to
ensure a consistent global employee experience.
· Responsible for managing the Affirmative Action Plan.
· Develops good faith actions to address underutilized areas through networking and developing an effective working relationship with
universities and technical schools, professional associations and community networks to target candidates and build connections throughout the
· Trains and educations the business partners on the value and importance of being a leader in equal opportunities and affirmative action.
· Provides vision and leadership for our various national high school and college internship programs. Will create a formal University Relations Program by partnering with local leaders to define the business need and establish key school relationships. This will be a feeder pipeline for key positions.
· Provides oversight and leadership for the various High School internship programs.
· Supports the Human Resources team by partnering on continuous improvement projects, general team support and assisting as needed
when peers are out of the office.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Requires 5 plus years of experience in human resources that includes experiences in recruiting, screening, interviewing, and assisting in the
development and implementation of proactive recruiting strategies. Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation. Experience with executive and sales recruitment is preferred.
· Knowledge and skills in successfully creating and implementing proactive recruitment plans. Ability to effectively work with management to determine hiring needs, and recruit candidate based on these needs with resourcefulness, creativity, and efficiency. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Ability to attract and excite the best talent, delight them throughout the process and ultimately close candidates; strong negotiation and closing
· Able to influence hiring managers, candidates and team members in a consultative way. Demonstrated ability to assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
· Knowledge and understanding of general recruiting, compensation, benefits and general human resources policies and procedures.
· Must possess proficient computer skills in ATS, Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. A depth of experience using ATS systems understanding how data and metrics are reported
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In