A Fortune 500 company located in Racine, WI is seeking a Staff Accountant for a 6 month to 1-year project.
The Staff Accountant is going to be responsible for...
• Provide accounting and financial analytic support for various North American ledgers
• Support the monthly closing process including journal entry preparation and system reconciliations
• Responsible for reconciling various general ledger accounts within the Corporate Accounting Department and related company affiliates
• Perform monthly financial analysis
• Provide accounting, analysis, and support services to other departments
• Assist with compliance of internal controls and SOX requirements, recommending changes or process improvements as necessary
• Provide information and support for external auditors
• Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures
• Support BlackLine (web-based reconciliation tool) day-to-day administration
• Recommend process improvements within the Corporate Accounting group
• Assist with projects
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 3+ years of accounting experience, including but not limited to general accounting, account reconciliations, and corporate accounting or manufacturing accounting.
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access)
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2019 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In