Microsoft Azure Data Architect
Duration: 6+ months (contract-to-hire)
Location: This position can be located in Boston, New York City, Chicago, Charlotte, Seattle/Bellevue, Philadelphia, or San Francisco/Bay Area.
A large public accounting firm is looking for an Azure Data Architect to join their technology advisory team.
As a Microsoft Azure Data Architect your role will be to lead technical delivery for client digital transformation projects. This is a unique role involving architecting and integrating the latest Microsoft Azure Data and AI capabilities to drive significant client value. You will design solution architectures, create technical requirements, and work with highly focused project teams through agile delivery lifecycles. A successful candidate will have a strong background in Azure data platform, analytics, and AI capabilities with a continuous learning mentality to drive client innovation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Drive Microsoft technology strategy and innovation projects for our clients
Manage projects using agile methodology to develop POC and production ready solutions
Manage technical project team both onsite and remote to drive project deliverables
Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
· Experience architecting for the enterprise on Azure including distributed architecture design, hybrid cloud scenarios, cost planning and optimization
· Extensive hands-on experience architecting Microsoft Azure Services with a focus on AI + Machine Learning, Analytics, Databases, IoT, Identity, and Security
· Strong analytics and data platform background with experience in data warehouse design, managing data, and generating insights thru visualization
· Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification a plus
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
· 5 - 10 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, i.e. digital agency, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2020 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In