• Collaborate with our sales teams to understand their clients and related accounting needs.
• Display top-notch customer service skills as you answer inbound inquiries from our clients/carriers and build relationships with customer accounting contacts.
• Learn each customer’s invoicing portal and develop processes to maximize collections and minimize billing discrepancies.
• Proactively research payment details and reach out to clients as needed.
• Pull weekly reports and distribute them for internal consumption.
• Follow AR trending patterns to predict & prevent past due invoices.
• Strive to meet & exceed aging goals on a consistent basis.
• Settle payments with customers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way!
• Resolve payment disputes thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
• Execute administrative tasks, including document uploading and retrieval.
• Represent the Company brand through transparent & professional communication with customers via phone and email.
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years of experience working in Accounts Receivable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• One year of experience in logistics preferred.
Able to deal with claims, collections, and settlements.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• A self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced office setting
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles and procedures
• Organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strong phone presence and ability to gather data from external sources
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2020 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In