Pay: $65-$80 per hour
Our large public accounting client is seeking a Project Manager to join their Audit team. This position is 100% REMOTE
• Experience with agile, SDLC, and waterfall methodologies (IT-Project)
• Ability to perform pre-implementation reviews of new system development (IT-Project)
• Experience with analyzing Risk Assessments, Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Boarding Reporting, and Monitoring and oversight functions. (IT-Risk)
• Independent verification of remediation and / or mitigating controls, and sustainability, for data issues as defined by Issue Management and Information Technology policy requirements.
• Oversee the planning and validation reviews within required timeframes and in accordance with established processes and procedures including the Independent Monitoring, Testing, and Validation Policy and Procedures.
• Communicate the validation process, status, and results to business partners.
• Provide credible challenge and recommendations resulting from validation work to risk and business partners.
• Validate and communicate potential issues and results of testing to the appropriate parties, including senior management.
• Evaluate the adequacy of process design, identify process risk points, and evaluate adequacy of corresponding internal controls
• 4-10+ years of experience in large financial services IT and Project Management for internal audit department, or equivalent IT-Project Management consulting experience to include top tier firm
• IT focused background and strong understanding of ITGCs and Project Management Principles.
• CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or PMP (Project Management Professional)
• Subject matter expert knowledge in Audit theory with experience in one or more of the following areas: regulatory, compliance, risk, models, IT.
• Advanced knowledge of / or experience auditing in the following areas: IT General Controls (Logical Access Management, System Development Life Cycle Management, Change Management, Batch Processing Management, and Storage Management),
• In depth knowledge of industry frameworks/standards utilized for IT internal controls (COBIT, NIST CSF, ISO, PCI-DSS etc.)
• Strong understanding and experience auditing to Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC) handbooks and standards
• Strong project management leadership experience in risk or audit functions
• Experience conducting and leading validation reviews of issues and corrective actions
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In