Temp to hire role. Work from home 80% of time. Out and about 20% of time in the LA area.
Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all basic office administrative tasks including, but not limited to, corresponding directly with Education Services client, ABM Staff, new hire on-boarding, answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering supplies, payroll assistance and will perform any additional duties as directed by Management. This position reports directly to the Account Manager and provides additional support to the Assistant Account Managers as needed.
Essential Duties - Administrative Functions:
• Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Must be experienced with and work well in Excel
• Assist the Account Manager and/or Assistant Account Managers with any admin duties.
• Conduct and answer phone calls/emails & door access intercom system.
• Create and maintain weekly spreadsheets for processing, staffing roster, PTO accruals and trackers, seniority lists, etc.
• Verify and create schedules and hourly reports for staff in EPAY.
• Track daily missed punches and communicate with staff members to get them corrected.
• Maintain files and documents organized for easy management access.
• Mail checks for hourly employees.
• Complete and send off Employee change forms
• Onboard new employees
• Sign employees up for Delivery, Direct Deposit, Money Network Card etc.
• Complete employment verification requests.
• Assist managers/HR staff with unemployment claims.
• Forward Garnishments.
• Create a monthly discrepancy for Anniversary pay and submit to payroll.
• Experience with Certified payroll is a big plus
• Assist hourly employees with any questions or concerns
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In