Pay: $55-$70 (W2)/$75-$85 (1099/C2C)
Location: New York, NY *REMOTE*
Our large consulting client is seeking a team of Model Validation and Documentation specialists to work across multiple engagements, specifically in the space of AML / BSA and Credit Risk and loss forecasting [CECL / CCAR]. We are seeking resources at the Senior Associate and Manager levels.
These roles are 100% REMOTE currently.
Model Validation and Documentation across multiple engagements, specifically in the space of AML / BSA and Credit Risk and loss forecasting [CECL / CCAR].
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills (preferable a postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics with a concentration in Statistics or related disciplines).
• Two to six years of related work experience.
• Experience in a banking institution in model development preferred.
• Hands-on experience with analytical and modeling tools such as SAS, R, and Python.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding relationships.
The priority areas for skills are in;
- AML / BSA – hands-on experience with the development of a BSA / AML transaction monitoring model
- Credit Risk and loss forecasting – CECL / CCAR
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In