Manufacturing Production Planner
End: 6 months (possible longer)
Hours: 1st shift- 6:00am-4pm with possible OT Ability to work variable hours to include overtime, as needed (including some Saturdays)
Pay rate: $27.00-$30.00/hour (1.5 times overtime)
Location: New Holland PA onsite
• Utilizing the manufacturing planning and control information systems to analyze, plan, and update the required parts, labor, materials, and run sequence across multiple work centers, in order to meet production and shipping schedules, while achieving inventory and cost objectives.
• Regular interfacing with the shop floor team (operators, supervisors, engineers, managers) in order to understand and support the production plans and logistics needs (must have a regular shop floor presence to understand and support the team).
• Interfacing with internal and external suppliers, service parts, and sister plants is to ensure timely availability of parts, services, and information.
• Developing and implementing contingency plans when necessary while keeping management informed of actions being taken
• Escalating constraint information to management as appropriate
• Learning the products, processes, systems, and layout in order to support the operation and propose and implement process improvements
• Validating and correcting material availability records with shop floor physical inventory counts
• Providing internal and external customers with accurate and timely delivery information
• Managing MRP action messages along with the corresponding work order management
• Analyzing demands to filter out false demands, resolve problems, and communicate any adverse effects to other plant areas as appropriate
• Performing lot sizing and load leveling optimization to achieve efficient and effective workflow, stable schedules, minimal material handling, and reduced total costs
• Coordinating the resolution of issues with part routing and bill of material setup with the engineering team
• Coordinate the timely resolution and processing of open rejection orders
The qualified candidate will have:
4 Year Degree (Logistics / Supply Chain / engineer background is Preferred) (APICS certification preferred)
2+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment utilizing MS Office or other computer systems
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In