***Important Note - part time 10 hours per week***
Title: SalesForce Developer
Duration: 5 months Part Time / 10 hours per week 40 hour per month
Location: 100% remote (client located Central time zone in Milwaukee)
Compensation: $60-$65 Per Hour
Build Salesforce applications using custom and declarative tools and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
• Develop custom applications using Salesforce and integrating Salesforce with other systems • Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
• Create, maintain and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
• Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
• At least 5 years of Salesforce development experience • Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
• Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
• In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In