Sr. Salesforce Application Integration Specialist
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay: $49 per hour + overtime at 1.5 X if needed
Location: Racine, WI and/or New Holland, PA,
Seeking a Sr. Salesforce Application Integration Specialist to develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals. Execute Agile-based development to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements/objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully. Provide estimates and timelines for changes. Work with internal and external(supplier) IT teams. Mulesoft focus is critical.
• High Level Definition – estimation of complexity and work required to deliver a given change
• Functional definition, governance and translation to system requirements – Identify and document global business functionalities, information and data gaps, gap solutions and match functionality to enable market solutioning and system configuration. Ensure proper documentation is in place according to Diageo standards. Act as a Consultant in process improvement, knowledge base development and change implementation planning if required
• System governance and configuration – Ensuring that we design and deliver solutions that fit with our Enterprise Architecture and technical roadmaps, both from a design perspective and as the person configuring them.
• Solution Knowledge – build effective knowledge of all solutions delivered to enable internal ongoing capabilities.
• Security and compliance – make sure that all delivered solutions follow Industrial global security guidelines and control.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or related field
• 8+ Years of Experience on Salesforce application development.
• Experience with working on JIRA, ANT, ECLIPSE preferred.
• Experience in the following:
o Data integration into Salesforce leveraging Mulesoft (REST/SOAP APIs)
o Lightning Components Development
o Apex programming
o Approval processes, Process builder, Workflows, Visual flows, Sharing rules, Profile and permission sets, Package deployment
• Experience across at least 3 of the following Salesforce Platforms: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In