Our large public accounting client is seeking a Senior Audit consultant to assist their New York risk advisory practice in a contract capacity. The Senior Audit Consultant will need experience auditing commodity and currency exchanges. This role is located in midtown Manhattan.
• A Bachelor Degree
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience
• Proven ability to work on audits and complex accounting issues
• Proven project management skills
• Proven delivery of excellent client service
• Deep working knowledge of IFRS and appropriate CA/ACCA qualification
• Technical knowledge and significant experience delivering audit within the banking and capital markets, metals and mining, oil and gas or energy sectors
• Exposure to the financial services or commodities trading sector is preferred.
This experience may have been gathered through exposure to professional services (audit, consulting, technology, out-sourcing) or operational roles in trading houses or banks.
• Demonstrated interest in commodities trading sector through education, work, or extra-curricular experience
• Experience in managing a diverse client/ project/ task portfolio is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Confident, independent, and adaptable
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In