Logistics and Materials AnalystStart: ASAP
St. Nazianz, WisconsinEnd: 3-6 months for now$21 / HR + 1.5 x OT1st shift- 40-45 hours per weekSchedule: 7:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
End: 3-6 months for now
$21 / HR + 1.5 x OT
1st shift- 40-45 hours per week
Schedule: 7:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
This will be onsite at the St. Nazianz WI location must be able to come into work everyday
experience with excel (pivot tables and Vlook ups)
Through its people and brands, Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including, Agriculture,FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, motivated individual to join our team as a Materials Analyst in St. Nazianz, WI. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the St. Nazianz plant’s inbound logistical operations.
Control and schedule the
• Flow of goods, information, and resources in a timely, proactive manner.
• Procurement of material, warehousing and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventory management.
• Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities (May include: receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels).
• Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product.
• Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments.
• Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree OR Associate’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related. OR High school diploma/GED plus 3 or more years of experience as a Materials Analyst/Material Planner in a manufacturing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, as well as basic skills in Access
• Demonstrated ability to see issues through to resolution
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with an ERP system and SAP
• Advanced PC skills to include MS Office suite
• World Class Manufacturing/Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience
• Experience in an OEM vehicle environment is a plus
• Strong technical skills and aptitude
• Experience working with cross functional teams
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In