Start: Aug 2 End: End of year however could be extended into 2022 shift: 2nd shift- 6PM – 3AM
End: End of year however could be extended into 2022
shift: 2nd shift- 6PM – 3AM
Position performing client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking. Developed specialized skill or is multi skilled through formal training and considerable work experience. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and recognizes the need for occasional deviation from the accepted practice. Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
• Providing hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix.
• Implementing virus detection and eradication procedures.
• Diagnosing end-user system failures and implement repair solutions.
• Diagnosing printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions.
• Troubleshooting network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network.
• Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, and PDAs.
• Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment
Qualifications & Job Skills
High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of multiple manufacturers and operating systems.
• Excellent troubleshooting capability.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Ability to communicate technical information -technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to complete assignments with no supervision.
• Ability to search internally/externally for support information.
• Customer-oriented attitude.
• Ability to travel locally and in-state to support other sites, if applicable.
• Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if travel is required.
• Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
• This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up t50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment.
• Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
• May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
• Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks.
• Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed.
• Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In