Our large Public Accounting client is hiring a team of IT Risk consultants at the Senior Associate level. These positions are 100% REMOTE and are available as either contract or contract-to-hire positions.
• Support client engagements which could include from start to completion, includes planning, executing, and reporting on co-sourced and out-sourced IT internal audits, IT internal control reviews, and tests of IT controls (IT general controls, application controls, interface controls, key reports, etc.) Support engagement Manager and/or Senior Manager/Director in preparing and managing engagement project plans, timelines, budgets, and economics.
• Train and mentor Associates and Interns on engagements, and assess performance and provide feedback
• Obtain an understanding of clients’ business, objectives, strategy, operations, processes, IT systems, and controls.
• Develop and execute IT internal audit workplans and control test procedures based on engagement scope, and client environment risk factors.
• Applying knowledge of IT trends, systems and processes, evaluate findings for significance and risk, and develop recommendations for improvement based on leading practice.
• Work with client to deliver services in accordance with project leadership and client expectations (gather information, resolve problems, recommend internal control enhancement opportunities, etc.)
• Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance client satisfaction
• Work collaboratively across Advisory Business Lines (ABLs) and with other Service Lines (e.g., Audit Services and Tax Services).
• Adhere to Firm policies, procedures, and methodologies.
• Meet or exceed defined performance goals/metrics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
• Two (2) to six (6) years of related work experience with a professional services firm, or as part of an IT or Cybersecurity Internal Audit function.
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CPA license/certification preferred.
• Experience in assessing the design and operating effectiveness of IT risk management and IT controls (IT general controls, application controls, etc.) for Internal Audit, SOX compliance, or other risk management activities.
• Understanding of prevailing IT risk management and cybersecurity risk management standards (COBIT, NIST CSF, etc.)
• Experience assessing the configuration and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc.) a plus.
• Experience assessing the configuration and controls of SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, etc. (BASIS and security administration, process controls, etc.) a strong positive.
• Strong understanding of IT general controls, and current focus areas of external financial statement auditors (completeness and accuracy of key reports, level of precision, etc.)
• Experience with assessing at least one (preferably multiple) operating systems (OS/400, Windows, UNIX, etc.), database system (Oracle, SQL, etc.), and IT infrastructure/network component (domain controllers, firewalls, routers, intrusion prevention/detection solutions, etc.).
• Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
• Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Office Suite applications.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in