***Materials Coordinator / Administrative Coordinator***
Pay: $22 / HR + 1.5% OT
Job Type: Contract
Start: ASAPEnd: 12/24/21
Location: 100% onsite in Grand Island
A Fortune 500 company is seeking a Materials Coordinator for a 3+month project to be located in Grand Island, Nebraska.
• Reviewing tire changes in SAP and processing them accordingly
• Complete the variance report and working with finance.
• Review tire loads coming from ISC.
• Request the removal of tire defects when changes are made or tires are delivered to the plant
• Update the tire report daily with changes and upload to the Level 1 spreadsheet
• Check packing slips for accuracy and note when tires arrive on the lineset sheets
• Update the ship plan with new tire reports out of SAP.
• Communicate with tire suppliers requesting ETA’s of allocated production and noting it on the Tire report
• Complete inventory adjustments in JDE when dealers add/remove/change tires on orders.
• Update the tire tracking spreadsheet when tires arrive and/or change on each order. This is needed to communicate the monthly risk by brand and size.
• Basic data entry/computer skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Effective and professional communication.
• 2 years manufacturing experience
#PCO #IndustrialAutomation #LI-REMOTE
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In