Racine Plant Maintenance Controls Engineer
Role: Controls Engieer / Mechanical Engineer
Start: ASAPEnd: 12 monthsShift- 1st shift with OT
End: 12 months
Shift- 1st shift with OT
$32 / HR + 1.5x overtime
Location: Racine Tractor Plant, must be onsite all day everyday. Controls Engineer
Plans and implements the design, manufacture, installation and/or maintenance of electrical systems and apparatus, including Allen Bradley based PLC and Fanuc CNC machine controls, controls, lighting, wiring and power systems/devices. Interact with and troubleshoot Ethernet machine based controls. Controls Engineer
1) Develops systems, calibration procedures, and test specifications.
2) Evaluates and develops new mechatronic systems and control.
3) Ensures the efficient and timely completion of specific project milestones.
4) Participates in problem solving brainstorming sessions as part of the Mechatronics team to resolve issues on the existing product lines.
5) Participates in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEAs.
6) Interfaces with machine engineering, software engineering and other core engineering groups to facilitate smooth launch and daily support of product.
7) Other related duties as assigned.
Career Type: Professional
Work is primarily achieved by an individual or through project teams; requiring application of expertise in professional area(s) for controls engineer / Mechanical Engineer
to achieve results. Progression within classification is reflected by increasing depth of professional knowledge, project
management, and ability to influence others.
Competencies for Mechanical Engineer
1) Career-level (fully competent) experienced professional who carries out a full range of professional duties by working independently with minimal guidance.
2) Provides professional know-how to enhance the knowledge and skill base of the organization.
3) Accountable for meeting own targets, which will
impact the discipline.
1) Impact is limited to the achievement of short- to medium-term goals.
2) Contributes to delivery of discipline goals through personal effort or through influence on team members.
Knowledge & Application
1) Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of principles and practices within a professional or technical discipline.
2) Uses internal best practices and working knowledge of external business issues to identify inefficiencies in existing approaches.
3) Allen Bradley software
4) Fanuc Software and controls
1) Devises solutions based on multiple sources of information and uses past experience, evaluation, and interpretation to adapt existing approaches.
2) Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
1) Appropriately delivers messages and adapts style to differing audiences.
2) Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
#mechanical #automation #engineer #controls
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In